Give God the best days of your life -- you'll never regret it.
Outreach in Redwood City.
▶︎ 1st Fridays of the month (6pm - 9pm)
Our youth do an outreach in RWC the 1st Friday of every other month. *This will take the place of youth group at the church*. We will carpool from the church @ 6pm, and/or you can meet us in RWC @ 6:30pm.
▶︎ Meeting Weekly (times vary)
// Our student ministries exists to impart these biblical ideals in the lives of our youth >>
- To establish Jesus Christ as their first love.
- To know their identity in Christ.
- To love others as Christ loved them.
- To operate in the good works God has prepared for them today.
// These are the CORE VALUES that we model as leaders >>
- LOVE - To see people the way Jesus sees them. We show compassion, concern and care.
- WELCOME - Provide a welcoming environment, where you can be yourself.
- ACCEPTANCE (Romans 15:7) - Not tolerating sin, but accepting where everyone is at and loving them anyway.
- ENCOURAGEMENT - Always nudging and exhorting to be like Christ.
- TRUTH - No compromises to what the Word of God says.
- FUN / JOY - Provide a happy and joyful environment.
- LIVING LIFE TOGETHER - Be there with you as you walk with God through the ups and downs of life.
650.863.7036 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow the youth insta for more: @anchored_youth_sm
"We have this as a sure and steadfast anchor of the soul, a hope that enters into the inner place behind the curtain, where Jesus has gone as a forerunner on our behalf,"
// Hebrews 6:19